TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WE take care of
- All our tours are conducted out in small groups and on a private basis. Physical distancing will be applied.
- Cleaning and disinfection procedures are in place for all equipment and vehicle.
YOU take care of
- If you or someone you know has symptoms related to COVID-19, stay home, and contact us as soon as possible. Protect your health and that of others.
- During transport, wearing a mask is also mandatory for all customers.
For more information on the tourism industry standards related to the Covid-19, please refer to the website: https://alliancetouristique.com/covid19-sanitaire/
Full payment is required upon reservation.
48 hours in advance: 5% Administration non-refundable
- Within a period greater than 48 hours before the activity, it is possible to modify your reservation without any transaction fee.
- In case you are unable to be present due to illness, it is possible to fully refund the person concerned, with valid proof from a doctor.
Less than 48 hours : 100% non-refundable
Note : D-Tour conducts operations in all weather conditions , with some exceptions:
- Extreme weather
- When there is a foreseeable risk
- When there are insufficient bookings
- And or any other event beyond our control.
In these situations, the tour will be postponed to another date suitable to you, or there will be a full refund.
Risk Acknowledgement Form and Liability Waiver
All guests must read and sign an Assumption of Risk Agreement before participating in any activities with D-Tour.
Health and Safety of Participants
D-Tour reserves the right to cancel or suspend any activity where one or more participants adopt an attitude or behaviour that could endanger themselves, other participants, or the dignity of the environment.
In such cases, there will be no refund.